pursuant to Clause 13 of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC(hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”)
SLOVAK PRESS PHOTO, s. r. o., registered seat: Bjömsonova 16, 811 05 Bratislava, Company ID: 36 844 748, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava l., Section: Sro, Entry: 48302,43 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”)
Contact Data - SLOVAK PRESS PHOTO, s.r.o.:
Email any questions about personal data processing, objections thereto, enforcement of rights of the data subject to email@example.com or send them to the Data Controller’s address: SLOVAK PRESS PHOTO, s. r. o., Bjömsonova 16, 811 05 Bratislava.
Rights of Data Subjects:
By providing your data to the Controller you acquire the status of a data subject under Section III of the Regulation, especially
- right to access your personal data,
- right to correct your personal data – the Controller will correct (based on request submitted by the data subject (you) or upon Controller’s discretion) any incorrect personal data related to you, without undue delay
- right to have your personal data deleted, the Controller will without undue delay delete your personal data, provided that at least one of the below occurs:
- the purposes the personal data were collected for or processed for ceased to exist,
- the data subject revokes the consent to have her/his data processed, and there is not another legal basis to have such data processed,
- personal data processing is illegal,
- personal data must be deleted to comply with the legal duty under the law of the European Union or its member state, depending on the jurisdiction applicable to the event organizer.
- right to restrict your personal data processing, if
- the data subject does not consider personal data correct and accurate during the period of time when the Controller can verify their accuracy,
- data processing is illegal, the Controller is not willing to delete personal data and requires to have their application restricted, instead,
- Data Controller no longer needs personal data for processing, but the data subject needs them to demonstrate, enforce or defend legal rights.
- right to transfer your personal data,
- right to object to your personal data processing (data profiling included) and
- the right to be excluded from fully automated decision-making (data profiling included).
Under Clause 77 of the Regulation, a Data Subject is entitled to file a complaint with the Supervisor, Slovak Institute for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27.
Data Subjects can exercise their rights above under conditions established by the Regulation.
The Data Controller must always uphold a legitimate request when technically feasible.
Purpose and legal background of personal data processing:
Personal data provided by the participants of the contest organized by the Data Controller are processed to:
- fulfil contractual obligations under Clause (1) b) of the Regulation. Their personal data are processed before concluding the contract and for the duration of the contract,
- register the participants of the contest (Clause VI. (1) b) of the Regulation),
- to comply with legal duties of the Data Controller as defined by the institutions, authorities and other bodies or companies (Clause VI. (1) c) of the Regulation), mainly arising from:
- Act 563/2009 Coll. on Taxes (Tax Act) and on amendments and supplements to certain acts, as amended,
- Act 595/2003 Coll. on Income Tax as amended,
- Act 395/2002 Coll. on Archiving, Registration and on amendments and supplements to certain acts, as amended,
- Act 431/2002 Coll. on Accounting as amended,
- send newsletter (Clause VI. (1) a) of the Regulation),
- to promote competitions organized by the Data Controller and to publish their results – personal data of the participant will be disclosed in mass media and on Data Controller’s webpage (applicable to the meta-data of photos, too).
Your personal data will be kept depending on the purpose they are processed for:
Personal Data Processed for - Personal Data Retention Period
Contractual Rights and Duties - Personal data of selected participants and winners will be processed until there is the Slovak Press Photo foundation and its potential successors. Personal data of other participants will be eliminated immediately after the contest ends.
Registration of participants of the contest - 10 years
Accounting - 10 years
Newsletter - Until the consent of the data subject is revoked.
Data Controller’s Legal Duties - Period defined by the respective legal regulations.
Promotion of competitions and disclosure of results - Personal data will be disclosed on Data Control ler’s webpage according to the document registration rules and in mass media for their duration period.
Personal Data Disclosure:
Your personal data are neither disclosed nor provided to third parties unless required by a specific legal regulation or needed to fulfil the contractual duties.
The entities or groups detailed below («Data Processors») were appointed under Clause 28 of the Regulation to process your personal data:
- SLOVAK PRESS PHOTO, registered seat: Bjömsonova 16, 811 05 Bratislava, Company ID: 50057651, a foundation registered with the Ministry of Interior SR under e.203/Na-2002/1124 on 16.11.2015
- graphic designers, copywriters, programmers/web developers, PPC specialists, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) specialists, accountants, other operators we cooperate with in our activities.
Third Countries: The Data Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization. Automated Decision Making and Profiling: The Data Controller does not apply automated decision making (profiling included) to process clients‘ personal data. If you reject to disclose your personal data to the Data Controller, the latex will not be able to prepare and conclude a contract with you and let you participate in the contest.
Bratisava, on 30.06.2020